Since I cut corners on my 100th post and only listed 33.3 things about me...here are 33.3 more! These are completely RANDOM.
1. I am left handed.
2. I wish I could be pregnant one more time, with one baby and no issues...just to see what "normal" is like. I do not wish to change what I have, just to have that experience too.
3. I have never colored my hair.
4. I was a very late bloomer who weighed 49 lbs and was 4 ft tall in the 6th grade.
5. I have travelled as far as Singapore & Hong Kong.
6. I did NOT like Hong Kong. I was there on Valentine's Day without a tour guide or an interpretter. It was the loneliest day of my life.
7. My favorite article of clothing is a good pair of jeans.
8. I love to be barefoot.
9. I had my belly button pierced in college because no one thought I would do it. It is was in the Summer and I was so embarassed that I had done it I refused to wear a swimsuit. It lasted 3 weeks.
10. I used to be a serial leadfoot. I have had at least 10 speeding tickets in my life. (Only 2 in the last 5 years, though)
11. I LOVE a good road trip.
12. Fall is my favorite season.
13. If I could play any instrument it would be the guitar.
14. I dance and sing for my children all the time, even though I am not good at either one. You should hear how they giggle. They say, "Mommy! Be silly some more" and I comply.
15. I really like being my age and don't look back on younger years wistfully.
16. If I won the lottery and had money for a completely shallow splurge, it would be for someone to come wash & blow dry my hair. I do not enjoy these tasks.
17. I do not enjoy exercise, much to my cardiologist's dismay!
18. As of November 1st, my Christmas list is 75% complete.
19. But there are more pressing tasks I am completely proscrastinating on doing.
20. I despise politics.
21. I enjoy talk radio.
22. My favorite place to window shop is a nice stationery store.
23. If I had a second career after children, it would be in social work.
24. I have been incredibly blessed with rich and wonderful friendships in my life.
25. I am a surgery wimp, but if I WERE ever to have plastic surgery, it would be on my nose. I am still scarred from boys in high school teasing me about it. Seriously.
26. I used to only require 6 hours of sleep a night, but since the birth of my children, I MUST have 9 hours a night or I am toast! (I think it is a side effect of my medication.)
27. I am at peace with my life.
28. I still look at my children frequently and think...did we really make those little people? Holy cow!
29. I love making lists.
30. I have never liked the taste of beer. Yuck! (and the whole, argument about acquiring a taste for it is silly. Why would you TRY to acquire a taste for something you do not like in the first place?)
31. I started praying for my husband in the 10th grade, at the urging of my Bible Study leaders.
32. I already pray for my children's future spouses.
33. I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to be famous. I find the whole celebrity worship thing bizarre. I don't even understand the draw to autographs. Yet, I have a secret addicition to celebrity gossip.
.333 I'll finish the list up for the 300th post...at the rate I am posting lately, it might be by the end of the year.