Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh, the Things They Say!

Yesterday we attended ANOTHER Fall Festival. This one was at an elementary school, so the children had a wonderful time. They even got to ride a minature pony (which was a new term, we usually just say horse). I did not think about the fact that this might be confusing until we got home and R said, "I did it. I wode a horsie. Mommy, it was a PECK-KER-WONI!" (pepperoni)

This morning, as I was changing P's diaper he informed me that he had "a little poop-ee." I changed him and was wrapping the diaper up as he said, "Mommy, I want to SEE my little poop." I told him it was too late, it was all wrapped up to throw away. P replied, "OK. Poopie go home now. Bye, bye poop. I see you next time!" A few minutes later, at the breakfast table, he yelled, "Hey poo-pee, where are you?"

4 comments:

Erickson 5 said...

This cracks me up! We have had a lot of language explosion around here lately. When they got up this morning I told Jon that I swear they got even more verbal over night! How can that happen? Thanks for sharing all your fun stories. I really want to meet you and your kids. Do you ever come to MN for anything?

Paula said...

So cute. You should write a books of all the funny saying/stories your children have. It would be Chicken Soup for the Soul Toddler Style!

Stacey said...

I just love when kids say silly things like that. It makes being a Mom so much more fun!!

Eagles Wings said...

I love it! "where are you?"
question for you? Do you have an issue with any of the little ones pulling off their diapers? I have twins and one of them keeps pulling off his diaper...especially poopee ones :-)