Sunday, May 25, 2008

4th Birthday Party

We had a wonderful time celebrating with the children yesterday. Because we are going to Young Life family camp in Colorado next Sunday, we decided on a wild west theme. Everyone got into it with hats and boots, even my grandmother!

What fun we had with family and friends. I didn't take a single picture, but my father-in-law and our sitter (and friend), Storey, took hundreds. Here are a few of my favorites from Grandaddy Scott.



The kid quote of the day went to P, who told Cabell, "This was a nice party. I weally enjoyed myself."

We were so exhausted that the entire family went to bed at 8pm! (That was a birthday gift for Mom & Dad!)
There are now new toys and books strewn all over the house, as we enjoy the birthday hangover today.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a wonderful time!

Ivey's Mom said...

Happy Birthday!
Lots of love and hugs from us!
(happy birthday to momma too, that's what it's all about, remembering that day!)

Tara said...

What a fun party! Can you tell me where you got those little galvanized buckets that you had the sunflowers in? We are planning a going away party for some friends and that is exactly the container I am looking for to use for centerpieces!

Leigh Ann said...

How blessed you are...three beauties. It looks like a fantastic birthday that I'm sure provided memories that will last a lifetime! Happy Birthday, P, K & R!

Christi said...

Happy Birthday, P, K & R!

Kelly @ Love Well said...

What a fun party. (Loved the table shot.) R, P and K are well-loved, and it shows in their smiles.

Enjoy the birthday hangover.

Jennifer said...

What wonderful, love-filled pictures. Happy Birthday friends !!! I miss you all!

The Amazing Trips said...

And zoom, four years have passed.

Happy Birthday to ALL of you!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful party for beautiful kids. My daughter turned 3 on the 24th and we were partying too. I love kid's birthday parties.

Sincerely Anna said...

Love the idea for a Wild West theme and those cakes are sooo cute!

Also, I love your new blog design!