Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Go Read This Now

I know many of you are already following Sweeney's caringbridge, but if you are not I implore you to please go read it tonight.

I have said it before and I will say it again: What a privilege to know these two. They are 100% the REAL DEAL. Their faith is authentic. I promise you will be challenged and moved by Cabell's beautiful words tonight.

I was able to go by the hospital this morning for just a brief visit before Sweeney was discharged. I couldn't help but laugh with joy when he was sitting up in bed reading the paper. Most encouraging was Sweeney and Cabell's countenance. The support they are receiving, the faithful prayers--are incredibly encouraging. THANK YOU for praying. Keep storming those gates!

(If you came over here from caringbridge, the post Cabell wanted you to read is below.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! We know the Sweenys through Young Life and Tucker! But the small world thing is that I went to Emory PT school the same time that Ryland was there! I love how small God's world is!!!! Thanks for your incredible words in your blog!
Jamie (Taffs) Tait

Unknown said...

Storming heaven's gates for them.

I woke up in the night and instantly thought of them and prayed. I don't even know them, but feel such a Christian love for them. I'm asking God for the MOST and asking Him to heal Sweeney for His name and fame!

elizabeth said...

Beautiful. What courage she has and I couldn't agree more with her. Praying for your friends.

Elizabeth

Connie Barris said...

It always amazes me how God puts so many people into a "life"... to pray..

We are praying for him in our Bible Study...

Yes, God is always good.