Thursday, January 01, 2009

The Cutie Bowl

We are on our way to
New Orleans to cheer on the Crimson Tide in the Sugar Bowl tomorrow, but nothing can beat the precious football game my boys had in our front yard Tuesday afternoon.

P finally got his Alabama uniform, so it was time for a little head to head competition for the brothers.
My boys getting fired up for the game. (I love that they have chosen to cheer for different teams. Can I say again how GREAT separate classes have been for them!)
Thankfully, P loves being chased and tackled because R does not. Whenever R would have the ball and P would get within striking range he would spike the ball and shout, "TOUCHDOWN! No tackling me!"

I love those grins!Looks like P is going down.
I got him! But where did that ball go?
Looks like there was an extra player on the field. Who can blame Haley dog? They were having so much fun!
Here's hoping the Bama game is half as entertaining as this one was!

7 comments:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Soooo Adorable! I must say, those are our two top teams, too! If you take a close look at my blog, you might find Lucy in her Georgia cheerleading garb cheering on her Roll-Tiding big brother!

I LOVE your pictures!

Mary Lou said...

How precious. Enjoy your day at the game. My daughter and son in law opted to not go..his blood runs Crimson red. Gave my grandson Bama stuff for Christmas..he just patted the Bama shirt..he will be ten...he could tell you what an elephant says when he wa eighteen months old and do the hand motion..Roll Tide. Here's hoping they win tomorrow. Blessings on your trip and safety there and back...

Michelle said...

Roll Tide. I am glad he got his uniform.

Immeasurably More Mama said...

This is definitely one of favorite bowl games! It's a very close second to the BCS Championship Game...GO GATORS!!!

Colored With Memories said...

have fun at the game! your boys (and girl) are too cute!

Traci said...

God love those children of yours- they are too cute. Have a great time at the game- I'm cheering vicariously through you- my Vols did not make it to a bowl this year. Happy New Year!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Cleats for birthday????? LOVED seeing this post. Brings back memories of two little boys of my own!