Friday, November 19, 2010

Tenacity

My K is fun-loving, compassionate and creative. She is summarized best by her sweet package: curls, freckles and giggles. While these are her most outwardly obvious characteristics, there is another part of K's personality that is remarkable, yet harder to recognize on the surface: her strength and her persistence.

Amy Beth
took these photos of my girl recently that really sum up a part of her personality I love...in a perfectly age-appropriate way. (Nothing says 6 years old quite like monkey bars!)te·na·cious
/təˈnāSHəs/

* adjective: persistent, tough, stubborn, dogged, obstinate, pertinacious, persevering, stiff, strong
* Tending to keep a firm hold of something; clinging or adhering closely
* Not readily relinquishing a position, principle, or course of action; determined

I cannot wait to see how God is going to use this little lady in His great big world. I am so thankful I get a front row seat!

No comments: