Sunday, November 21, 2010

BeBe is 60!



Yesterday was my Mom's 60th birthday. My husband was on call this weekend, so K,P, R & I journeyed south to surprise my mom with a little fiesta to celebrate. Thankfully, my sister lives in my hometown, so she was able to pull off the important legwork like cake and location. For our part, my trio and I stopped and purchased the all-important party supplies. (Nothing says 'party' to 6 year olds quite like cheap plastic trinkets, apparently!)Because this was their first experience with a 'surprise party' they got a little mixed up. Saturday morning, they spent over an hour creating their 'disguises.' Perhaps I will introduce them to a masquerade party next...
Dad did a great job getting her to the specified location without a hitch. Mom was truly surprised (and a great sport). It was a fun celebration!
Happy, happy birthday Mama!

No comments: