Friday, October 16, 2009

Two Wishes

The children and I enjoyed a fun (if chilly) field trip to a great pumpkin patch in a nearby town today.

After obliging my photo requests for days on end at WDW last week, they were not very willing participants today. The best I could do was cajole a few 'pumpkin patch power ranger' shots.
More thrilling than our field trip, I had two great wishes come true today. First of all, a good fairy finally emerged to give me a little help getting the garbage cans back up our driveway. See, it really appears to be moving all by itself...

How I adore that sweet, enthusiastically helpful little fairy!

And the second great wish that has been realized? We are going to bed at 8:40pm.

Hope your weekend is equally blessed! :-)

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the first picture- pumpkin patches are so much fun! Thank goodness for the garbage can fairy!! ;)

The Layne Family said...

We LOVE that pumpkin patch!! We go every year and the kids usually have a field trip there also. Glad to see you had a good time. :)

Anonymous said...

I can never seem to get decent pix at the pumpkin patch either...too much excitement I guess!

That's quite a driveway to haul trashcans up and down! How wonderful to have the help of a sweet fairy!

And I'm sooo happy to hear I'm not the only one challenged by getting a 5 y.o. into bed in the vicinity of 8:30!

Jennifer said...

Oh no Christine, I meant my hubby and I went to sleep before 9!!! :-)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love the mornings after an early bedtime...ahhhh! Precious K helping out...love it!