I got this great idea from Perri. (It is significant to note that they were having breakfast, so you'll know I am not as food obsessed as some of their answers might otherwise indicate. )
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
R "I Forgot" (I think he meant that he couldn't think of anything...but he may very well have meant that I forget things a lot.)
P "What kind of cereal would you like?"
2. What makes Mom happy?
R "When I love on you."
P "When I eat."
K "When I do something that you didn't even ask me."
3. What makes Mom sad?
R "When I do something bad."
P "When my brother hits me." (R retorted, "I just did that when I was three and four, not four and a half.")
K "When I don't come when my Mommy asks me to."
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
R "When you tell me jokes."
P "I'm going to tell you how I make you laugh...when I tell a silly green monster story."
K- "Tickle me."
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
R "Like you, but littler."
P "Like our age"
K "Like the beach." (?)
6. How old is your Mom? (34)
K "30...Mom, why are all these questions about you?"
7. How tall is your Mom?
R "I forgot."
P "44 feet"
K "11" (She did this cute thing with squinty eyes and her hand as she counted up my body.)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
R "Play with us."
P "Play with me."
K "Play with me."
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
P "Cry" (This really made me laugh. I guess I shouldn't say I have missed him when I pick him up after school.)
K "Wash the clothes"
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
R "Rock Star!" (giggles)
P "Rock Star!" (more giggles)
K "I don't know what famous is."
11. What is your Mom really good at?
R "Playing baseball with me."
P "Being a deejay."
K "Doing work and being a Mommy and take caring of us."
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
R "The race car Wii"
P "Exercise Wii."
K "Writing or painting"
13. What does your Mom do for a job?
R "Clean the clothes."
P "Wash the dishes."
K "Take care of her kids and make sure they don't lie."
14.What is your Mom's favorite food?
P "Salad with dressing on top."
15.What makes you proud of your Mom?
R "When you get magnets on the board." (This is their reward system that R has decided to use to reward me too. :-)
P "When...the same thing R said."
K "Can you tell me some stuff that I can say?"
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
R "Lightning McQueen and Mater--both of them."
P "Green Monster with one eyeball."
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
R "We play sometimes."
P "We play bouncy ball games."
K "Go on errands sometimes."
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
R "You and me have black hair."
P "We eat the same cereal."
K "We have the same color eyes."
19. How are you and your Mom different?
R "Nothing!" (incredulously!)
P "You have dark hair and I have lighter hair."
K "You have straight hair and I have curly hair."
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
R "When you kiss me and love me."
P "When you hug me."
K "Because I just know."
21. What does your Mom like most about your dad?
R "Going to Disney World with us."
P "When he washes the dishes."
K "When he loves on you. I see him do that sometimes."
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?