Monday, September 08, 2008

Essence

These pictures warm my heart and truly capture the essence of each of my little people. K is my joyful party star. She truly squeezes every ounce out of life. She is a silly joker, yet she astounds me with her compassionate and caring nature.R is intense and in control of himself the vast majority of the time...but when he cuts loose, he is hysterical. I think it is largely because it is so out of character. No one in our family can induce as many giggles as this little imp.P is a precious love. He is tender and sweet--and although it seems his mind is generally elsewhere--he is sharp as a tack and doesn't miss a trick!

I missed them today as they went back to school. These are long days!

3 comments:

beck'sthree said...

They are all so cute! I've enjoyed your Disney stories as we're taking a HUGE family trip (as in my parents, brothers, nieces, nephew . . .the hole clan) in December. Can't wait!

Amanda said...

Let me just say, those freckles that are coming in across K's nose look very much like you!

Those are great pictures. Tell them I love them!

I am glad that yall had such a great time!

Love,
Aunt Boo

Stacey said...

they all have great essence! i miss mine too when they are gone all day!

i tagged you today and tomorrow. just some bloggy love!