Friday, June 27, 2008

Atlanta or Bust!

I am on my way to Deeper Still with an amazing group of women. My next door neighbor, my accountability partner, my best friend from high school, and other precious friends.

The timing of this break is fantastic. I bought these tickets 9 months ago, never knowing how I would need this break! (But God did.)

Here's to girlfriends, good food, gabbing, hearing the Word from gifted teachers, praise music from Mandisa & Travis Cottrell and hotel rooms with no small children standing next to your bed before sunrise...

4 comments:

Sara said...

These are my three favorite women Bible teachers - oh I wish there was one near me. I hope you'll report back with lots of details to encourage those of us who could not attend!

Joni said...

I know jealousy is an ugly emotion....but I am SOOO jealous you are there this weekend. Tell Beth Moore I said hello. : )

Big Mama said...

I can't believe we're going to be in the same building! Maybe we'll see each other.

Doubtful.

But I'm going to look for you anyway.

BuckeyeNP said...

I am so jealous!! I saw Beth only in Cleveland last year at the WOF pre-conference...I had hoped to do Deeper Still with my 3 close college girlfriends but circumstances just didn't come together for us. Enjoy your time together and soaking up the Word. You don't know me but I love your blog. :)