Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bundled Up!

In order to get outside this afternoon, I wrangled 3 toddlers, filled up 3 cups with milk, changed 3 diapers, located and put on 6 socks, 6 shoes, 3 hats, 3 scarves, 3 jackets and got 30 little fingers in gloves (ugh!). During this 30 minute process (that allowed us to play outside for 20 minutes) I was thankful I live in the South and do not have to do this all the time!
It was only 50 degrees outside, but Santa put these Winter accessories in the trio's stockings and so we had to break them in!Oh, how I love these sweet angels!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Erin said...

Oh, my! That last picture is priceless. . . simply priceless!! What little angels they are! And, what a workout it must have been for you! But, I think the pics made it worth the 30 mins of prep time!!

Perri said...

Yet another picture to frame - that last one is precious! I hope you have a lot of wall space!!!!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

How Precious!! Thanks for the perspective on the NICU time =-), right now I want time to fly but I'm sure in 6 months I'll be begging the Lord to let it pass much more slowly! The blog book you got for Christmas is awesome!!

Lindsey

Erickson 5 said...

Welcome to my life! We do this everytime we go somewhere here in MN! I have to admit though that I LOVE the snow (even though we do not have any yet) and I can't wait to take my kids sledding and ice skating this winter.
Your kids look adorable in their hats, scarves, and mittens. Simply adorable.
Nicole

Stacey said...

They are just too cute for words! I think they should be on TV : )

Jennifer said...

Nicole- I was actually thinking about you the whole time. My poor kids have never seen snow!
Stacey- The only show that would want us these days is SuperNanny! :-)

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

They look so adorable.

Big Mama said...

Oh, they are so cute in their little hats and mittens!

Wendy said...

I had to laugh at your Supernanny comment above. What a sweet picture of all of you walking, I love it.

Yes, be glad you live in the South. I have to bundle my 3 for the next several months anytime we want to leave. We just got a couple inches of snow and more is on the way.