Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Overheard Upstairs

The kids are "resting" with books in their cribs while I shower and get dressed, since DST had us up at 5:45am. So, I just heard a huge thud and "Oh NO!" from K and ran upstairs. Before I rounded the corner from the hall I heard.
R: "OK, K. Try 'gain. Thwow dat book."
K: "OK, Hee-ya comes. Weddy, weddy, go." (The book landed in his crib.)
R: "Yea, K!" (Giggles all around)
K: "What's next?"

I know I should break it up...but, they didn't see me and they are having so much fun!

11 comments:

Alison said...

At least you can hear them...it's never good when they are too quiet!

Paulette said...

Cute, They need to be inquisitive at times. Sounds like they were having fun.
Looks like your Holloween was a success. They looked so adorable in there costumes. I loved the 3 peas in a pod, and 3 little pigs as well. It would have been cute 3 blind mice which is what I thought until I read the post. This was too sweet Jenmom.

HW said...

You're right, it was harmless fun. I love moments like that.

As for the 3 monkeys, I knew instantly what the wagon was all about. "5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" was a favorite around here. I bet your three like when "mama called the doctor and the doctor said..."

Unknown said...

Nice teamwork they have there -- go with it!

:-)

Laura said...

That is so sweet! I love that Ryland cheered for Kate when she did it. Such sweet kids!

Paula said...

I love it. Built in little friends and cheering sections! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Erin said...

So cute. I love to watch my children interact when they don't know that I am watching! What fun triplets must be for you!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. that really made me smile! how precious.

Stacey said...

It's hard to know when to step in and when to let them work it out, huh? I often find myself in that situation!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time for another voice post. I'm ready to hear some more talking!

Nikki said...

Ha Ha That is too funny! Kids are so fun. They can always come up with some of the funniest stuff to say and do sometimes.