Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Exhale

In light of the work God is doing in my heart and mind this Summer, I found this post by Lysa TerKeurst to be incredibly timely.

Her message? Be who God made you to be. Celebrate the place God has given you in the body of Christ. Whether you grow your own veggies or buy take out. Whether you are a go with the flow mama or a structured one. If you homeschool or you don't. If pinterest inspires you to action or merely entertains you.

God can use YOU. He created you. He placed you in the home you are in with the people you share it with.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14 NIV
 
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10 NIV

Be who you are in the place where God planted you. Don't let guilt take root. Take it to Him. Fix your eyes on your Creator & Sustainer...and exhale.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Lysa! AWESOME!!! She just wrote a new series on keeping your cool during the manic mornings. Be sure to sign up unless mornings are calm and serene at your house.

Sarah said...

Thank you