Sunday, May 22, 2011

Huh?

Our weekend has included field day, strawberry picking, baseball playing, 13 year cicada hunting, graduation watching, birthday partying, nature walking, bicycling, swimming and more.

Our neighborhood pool opened this weekend, so despite the fact that the water temp was 60 degrees, my children couldn't resist. R's observation as we were getting ready to go today was priceless:
"I am glad I am a boy."
"Why's that?"
"Because boys get to wear swimsuits that cover ALL our privacy...The only thing I am not going to like is having all that hair under my arms when I get to be a Daddy. I hope my wife doesn't want to pull it out."
(For the record I do NOT, nor have I ever contemplated, hair removal on my hubby.)

Kids are funny.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thats too funny..

Anonymous said...

LOL :)

Jenny said...

LOVE it!!!