Wednesday, February 09, 2011

BRRRRR

I am blogging live this morning from Big Sky, Montana. It is LITERALLY -2 degrees outside. According to The Weather Channel it "feels like -16." Although I am slightly curious what -16 feels like, I think I am going to stay here by the fire and look out the window at what that "looks like."

Thankfully we are cozy and warm indoors with friends we haven't seen in years. They live in Montana, so they are trying to convince us it will be warm enough for our children's first attempt at skiing this afternoon. The high is 15, afterall.

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Anything below 80 degrees is too cold for me Jen....so GOOD LUCK! Have a great time!!

Kylie and crew. said...

Oh my goodness!!! Where are you skiing? Are you visiting your friends in Missoula?!! If you are I hope I run into you. :) Enjoy this wonderful, wonderful place.

Kristin said...

Big Sky is beautiful! I hope you're having fun! Prayers that the cold experience is fun for everyone.