Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Photo Potpourri

This afternoon I uploaded pictures from my phone. They are a random, but funny, look a moments of real life in the past few weeks that made me smile. A true slice of life!

Silly P and sweet K!
A few weeks ago riding bikes on a nearby park trail.
My boys made storm trooper masks out of printer paper recently.
Don't you love how P fitted his for glasses?
I cannot get this one to turn the right direction...but love R's expression so much I don't care.
It was a bit chilly for K's soccer game a couple of Saturdays ago. When you show up to play like this, it might be time for the season to conclude!
This little stowaway rode along to school with me for lunch today. At least he knew to sit in a car seat!
Me & my girl at Nana's birthday party last weekend. None of my three have lost any teeth yet (at 6 1/2) but this one gives me a glimpse at what K may look like as a snaggle tooth!

This is a little trick of mine in public restrooms. When it is my turn to go, everyone has to stand outside my door where I can see their feet. (This also ensures they aren't touching lots of random things.) :-) I am not sure when we might outgrow this little trick, so I snapped and included this for posterity.
A few weeks ago when K had her hair trimmed she asked if they would blow dry it straight 'like Mommy.' It aged her too many years!
My precious friend Emily and me at the Alabama Homecoming game. We met our freshman year of college because we were next door neighbors in the dorm. I am so thankful God brought us together!

7 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Those storm trooper masks are beyond hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a sweet post!
I love K with straight hair, it does
age her.

Anonymous said...

Love the random! You're right about blowdrying the hair...makes my girlie look too old too!

And how relieved am I to hear your 6 1/2 year olds haven't lost teeth yet either! My 6 1/2 year old doesn't even have a wiggle and she's the only one in her class without a lost tooth! I was starting to wonder! I know she won't start high school with her baby teeth, but I was starting to think she was quite the exception! She was even the tooth fairy for Halloween in hopes it would induce her to make a visit to our house, but no luck thus far!

Ms. ~K said...

I always enjoy my visits here...
~K

HW said...

LOVE the storm trooper mask with the glasses.

Love the straightened 'big girl' hair. But once my daughter started straightening her hair, her flat iron became as vital to her existence as her cell phone :) So yeah, hold off a bit for many reasons.

That picture of K all bundled up for soccer reminds me of the cold softball games to which my daugher wears her UGGS, and only slips into her cleats when the game begins.

And the one of the boys in the tub? You're right, R's face is priceless.

What precious children you have.

I say it all the time: I should have had triplets *wink*

tabbyx said...

Another public restroom trick, have them all go into a stall and lock the door to wait for you.

JMS said...

Glad to hear I am not the only one who makes their kids place a foot under the door in the rest rooms.

All gorgeous photos. Sp precious.

Julie In Australia