Friday, October 15, 2010

Family

I am waiting on my CD from our little photography session last weekend to arrive in the mail, but in flipping through ABB's sneak peak online, I just keep coming back to these two.

I love the faces of the people in my family, but something about these two images seems to sum up what I hope they find at home.
Hugs.
Comfort.
Togetherness.
Acceptance.
Space to think and dream.
Love.
Sometimes all communicated without the need for words.

My heart is happy and full.

6 comments:

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

Oh, how I love your little family.

Love Being A Nonny said...

That top picture is what I HOPE my adult children see in Mike and me. Compassion, love, strength and pure leaning on each other.

Sunni said...

Beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Can not wait to see more of your beautiful session!
And, I love the first one too!

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Beautiful. And love the words that define what they find inside the home. :)

Mindy said...

LOVE pics like this. Real moments caught are the very best!