Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wisdom for All

I love giving gifts, so this has been FUN!!! I just wish I could give them to everyone who entered.

Since we like to do things in triplicate around here, there will be three sets awarded. (and if each of these ladies share them when they are finished it will be the gift that keeps giving!)

Drumroll please...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

1 Hallie 
14 Rock (Sarah) 
122 DNJ 

Timestamp: 2010-05-13 16:02:47 UTC


But wait, there is more...

Thanks to my friend Holly I have GREAT news!!! You can listen online to these for free in thirty minute increments. Check out this link.

Wisdom for everyone! 

2 comments:

Stacey said...

What a cool surprise with the 'triplicate' give away. You are very kind to do that! Thanks also to you and Holly for sharing the link.

alisonmomof3 said...

Thanks for having the drawing!! I will be sure to check out the link. : )