Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baseball with the Grands

Yesterday 'Gwandaddy' and 'Gwanmuver' came in town for a few hours of quality time. We had a terrific time at the library's Summer reading kickoff (with a magician), followed by lunch and some playtime in our yard.It was hard to tell which generation was having more fun.

R assumed his usual role as coach..and gave everyone a position.Although I had hoped to take the role of photographer, he promptly informed me to 'put down all dose things and cheer for me!'
So I did.

3 comments:

Brandy Thixton said...

How sweet! This looks like so much fun!

Mom of Eleven said...

That is the cutest thing. I love it. I can't wait to see where he plays one day, you know he will. I can already tell he is your little planner and leader.
w

Kelly @ Love Well said...

These made me smile. Way to go cheerleader!