Saturday, December 09, 2006

Cutest Bowling League Ever

The trio had their first bowling experience today.

Morgan, a friend from Sunday School, had his 3rd birthday party at the bowling alley. Daddy is working this weekend, so I must admit I was anxious about managing three 2 year olds in a bowling situation alone. They had a BLAST!

It required a little assistance, but they bowled (we even had a strike and a spare in our bunch). Then they found the jukebox and a spontaneous dance party occurred---which was priceless!

Add pizza, balloons and cake...what's not to love?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I never imagined that 2 and 3 year olds could even pick up a ball, much less roll it down a narrow lane. My boys would probably be finding ways to make it some kind of weapon :-). Glad y'all had fun.
Kate's outfit looks precious. Where did you find it?
amy snow

Anonymous said...

Do those kids ever look slouchy? Their outfits are always so cute.


Perri

Erin said...

How fun - bowling for 2 year olds!! I love it!!

Jennifer said...

I was definitely afraid of balls being dropped, so they were not allowed to hold them. I loaded the slide-y thing and they pushed the ball. They actually stuck with it for about 20 minutes. (An eternity in 2 year old attention span)
Amy- I bought Kate's outfit on clearance last year at a boutique here. It has precious snowmen on it. I just happened upon t-shirts the same color with snowmen for the boys.
Perri- Parker's currently wearing blue pjs with bleach polka dots on them--including one that made a penny sized hole on his tummy. :-)

Paula said...

I am so glad you had fun. You are one brave momma to go to the bowling alley. We are not there yet. Colton likes to run off no matter where we are at.