Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We Are the Dinosaurs

One of the children's favorite bedtime activities is playing Laurie Berkner songs and dancing around. The kiddos love her music, but the song, 'We are the Dinosaurs" is their absolute favorite. Here are a few shots of the trio acting out the lyrics:
"We are the dinosaurs, marching, marching. We are the dinosaurs. What do you think of that?"

"We stop and eat our food, when we're in a mood. We stop and eat our food on the ground."

"We stop and take a rest over in our nest. We stop and take a rest at the end of the day."

*They laid their blankets out so the dinosaurs could have a picnic. Too funny!

This is not exactly a quiet, calming, relaxing way to prepare for bedtime, but there sure are lots of sweet giggles!

7 comments:

keri said...

we, too, love that song at our house!
i love how you dress them alike even at bedtime!! so cute :)

Michelle said...

LOL now I have that song stuck in my head..."We are the dinosours....marching, marching...". I love kids music!

Unknown said...

I was just going to type thanks a lot for getting that song stuck in my head!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I actually don't know the song....but thanks for sharing....

Anonymous said...

I love their pajamas! I bet dad does too.

Perri

Alison said...

Absolutely perfect!!!!!

Paulette said...

So darned sweet. I did activity before bed like this to instead of just putting them in bed. I loved the routine of bed time with my children.
you are an awesome mommy.