Thursday, July 27, 2006

Boys

K's drama has been at an all time high this morning. Thinking maybe she is not feeling well, I gave her some Tylenol and put her down for her nap early.

The boys took full advantage of their 45 minutes of Guy Time. First, they discovered that I had not covered the sand table the last time we played. Since we've had rain, it was now a nice big mud puddle--a dream come true for little guys!

They had so much fun (read: they were covered in sweat, dirty water and sand) that we had to take a bath before naps. This seemed like the perfect time to taste-test the bath water. Notice R has P serve as the guinea pig.
As I put clean t-shirts and diapers on them and prepared for their naps, they decided to perform a hilarious recorder concert for me. I am still not sure what song they were playing, because each time I'd guess the name of the song P would stop playing and sing what I named.
Here's hoping naptime brings refreshment!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I just came across your blog and I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through some of your posts. Your children are absolutely beautiful. You have ever reason to be the proud momma. I am definately going to add you to my daily reads. This visit has brightened my day! Thank you!

Blessings!
~Angie

Renee said...

I'm sure the boys were glad to get some Guy Time. They look like they had a great time, just the 2 of them.

Jennifer said...

You know it is funny because I don't get "what the big deal is" about having 3 toddlers sometimes until I have chunks of time with just 2 of them...or occasionally just 1. It is in those times that I go, "Wow! This IS really different."

Eagles Wings said...

They are so much fun at this age! Enjoy! They are beautiful children!
Blessings