Monday, April 06, 2009

Do what???

This afternoon R asked me when we could "kill some eggs."
Wha..? I know we have had some morbid conversations around here lately, but really...
Then I realized he meant "dye" not kill.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you are writing all this down!! Your three say the cutest things! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, oh my. today was a tough one for me. and i kid you not. this made me smile. and chuckle. i loved it. your kids will LOVE that you document so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I love how we're conditioned to react to certain words . . . and then we find out what our kids really meant. :o)
    -- Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome misuse of words. That's funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.