Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Three Favorite Things About WDW

I was having trouble deciding how to wrap up our long weekend in Orlando until I uploaded my photos. Flipping through the snapshots my lasting memories became abundantly clear.
#1 Lots and lots of cousin time...I grew up with lots of cousins (14) around all the time. My husband only has one (and he's 20 years younger). My children only have 6 cousins and we don't see them very often. To watch them make memories together and become so intermingled was quite fun.
#2 Being reminded again what a GREAT Daddy my husband really is...

He is loving. He is consistent. He is intentional and he enjoys our children! He is blessing.

#3 Remembering that while it is fun to watch things like fireworks through their eyes...
This view is always better.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Great pictures and post.

Whitney said...

Agreed! We just returned from WDW on Saturday and gained a lifetime of memories from our trip! Glad you had fun too!