Saturday, March 26, 2011

Convicted

Today I had a thought: What would it look like if I devoted as much time, prayer and effort to my relationship with my husband as I do my children?

(ouch)

My children are dependent minors. They 'need' me. I have a responsibility towards them.

Yet, my husband is my partner. I made a covenant commitment to him before God and 250 of our closest friends and relatives. He needs me too. I have a responsibility to him.

I love them and I love him.

Praying I will take advantage of opportunities to love and serve all four in a way that glorifies God.


1 comment:

Nikki B said...

hi! I don't know you personally...but I found you through a friends blog and I just felt the need to tell you have amazing this short post was. Thank you for making me take the time to think to treat my husband in that way! blessings to you! and thank you again!