Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Going Krogering

This is just a "Day in the Life" photo of taking 3 toddlers to Kroger. They actually really enjoy going and behave as long as I open something for them to eat as we shop--today it was Teddy Grahams.

I put food that can't be crushed in the big basket with either K or R. (P is not allowed to sit back there after a few incidents involving flying food, broken glass and aisle clean- ups.) Items that are delicate go under the big basket.

The picture quality is poor because I was trying to take the photo quickly without attracting any extra attention...

3 comments:

Kate said...

This was a flashback to a few years ago for me. Well not 3 all the same age but when I had them all in the same buggy. Having a snack for them was the best strategy for me too! I love those orange hats! :)

Jennifer said...

They love the orange hats, too--because they are like Daddy. The only problem is Kate wants a ball cap too!

Kate said...

There's got to be a cutesy pink one out there for her!