Saturday, October 01, 2011

Picture Perfect

My parents encountered this print in a shop in California. It so reminded them of one of their grandsons that they snapped a camera photo and sent it to me.

When I showed it to P he exclaimed, "Hey! Who painted that picture of me?"

5 comments:

  1. I thought it was P before I read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just KNEW you were going to say it was P! Find out the story behind it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they buy it? I thought it was a drawing of P as well. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did not buy it...but I may have to track it down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You MUST track it down, seriously, it's him!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.