Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dating (According to a 7 Year old)

Friday when I told the trio that Annie was coming to babysit so that their Daddy and I could go on a date, K put her hands on her hips, looked up at me inquisitively and asked, "Why do you need to go on a date? You are already married!"
Before I could respond, R addressed her question very authoritatively (as he always does.)
"Married people go on dates so they can kiss without anybody looking at them."
Oh my!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.