Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Granddaddy's Baseball Photos

I know I have already done a baseball post (or two) but these photos from Granddaddy were so fun I had to share them!
The concentration, the intensity, the exhilaration...
I thought baseball was boring, until I started watching 5-6 year olds play!

4 comments:

  1. Oh i LOVE IT!! Mine are both "full swing" into baseball too!! My youngest is t-ball and my oldest is in machine pitch! I've done several posts on bball too lately! Yours are precious!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister-in-law told me about your blog. I can't get enough of 7-8 year old baseball either. With three boys, that's my life these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kudos Granddaddy for GREAT pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos Granddaddy for GREAT photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.