How fun! I have a friend who is pregnant with triplets and would love to refer her to your blog. Forgive my ignorance (I just have one son - 4 years old), but do triplets lose teeth at relatively the same time or are they all on different schedules? I have been reading this fun Mom's Guide to Caring for Little Teeth. It has great practical tips for when kids start losing teeth.
Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.
If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.
Yeah!! How sweet it is! :) Welcome to the role of "tooth fairy." :)
ReplyDeleteHooray! A VERY important milestone is worth celebrating. The look on his face is priceless.
ReplyDeleteYeah!
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna go BROKE!!!
ha!
-Shannon in Austin
How fun! I have a friend who is pregnant with triplets and would love to refer her to your blog. Forgive my ignorance (I just have one son - 4 years old), but do triplets lose teeth at relatively the same time or are they all on different schedules?
ReplyDeleteI have been reading this fun Mom's Guide to Caring for Little Teeth. It has great practical tips for when kids start losing teeth.