Friday, October 15, 2010

Family

I am waiting on my CD from our little photography session last weekend to arrive in the mail, but in flipping through ABB's sneak peak online, I just keep coming back to these two.

I love the faces of the people in my family, but something about these two images seems to sum up what I hope they find at home.
Hugs.
Comfort.
Togetherness.
Acceptance.
Space to think and dream.
Love.
Sometimes all communicated without the need for words.

My heart is happy and full.

6 comments:

  1. That top picture is what I HOPE my adult children see in Mike and me. Compassion, love, strength and pure leaning on each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:54 AM EDT

    Can not wait to see more of your beautiful session!
    And, I love the first one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. And love the words that define what they find inside the home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE pics like this. Real moments caught are the very best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.