I know many of you are already following Sweeney's caringbridge, but if you are not I implore you to please go read it tonight.
I have said it before and I will say it again: What a privilege to know these two. They are 100% the REAL DEAL. Their faith is authentic. I promise you will be challenged and moved by Cabell's beautiful words tonight.
I was able to go by the hospital this morning for just a brief visit before Sweeney was discharged. I couldn't help but laugh with joy when he was sitting up in bed reading the paper. Most encouraging was Sweeney and Cabell's countenance. The support they are receiving, the faithful prayers--are incredibly encouraging. THANK YOU for praying. Keep storming those gates!
(If you came over here from caringbridge, the post Cabell wanted you to read is below.)
Hey! We know the Sweenys through Young Life and Tucker! But the small world thing is that I went to Emory PT school the same time that Ryland was there! I love how small God's world is!!!! Thanks for your incredible words in your blog!
ReplyDeleteJamie (Taffs) Tait
Storming heaven's gates for them.
ReplyDeleteI woke up in the night and instantly thought of them and prayed. I don't even know them, but feel such a Christian love for them. I'm asking God for the MOST and asking Him to heal Sweeney for His name and fame!
Beautiful. What courage she has and I couldn't agree more with her. Praying for your friends.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
It always amazes me how God puts so many people into a "life"... to pray..
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for him in our Bible Study...
Yes, God is always good.