Thursday, July 09, 2009

Cuddles At Any Cost

In the midst of my icky sickness, I was laying my bed resting when K appeared. "Mommy, can I climb in and cuddle wiff you?"
"Oh, sweetie, I would love too, but I have yucky germs. I really don't want to get you sick."
She skipped off only to return momentarily with a bottle of Purell.
"Mommy, I brought you some of this to kill your germs."

Sweet angel.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Sure hope you feel better soon, JMom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon!!!!!!!!

    Kelly in Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:13 PM EDT

    How sweet! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.