Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What Is So Funny?






Apparently, when you are five, shaking rain water from the basketball net onto your sibling's head is absolutely HYSTERICAL!

I must admit hearing them giggle uncontrollably was pretty fun, too! (If only there were a soundtrack...)

6 comments:

  1. The pictures alone make me laugh. I can only imagine how infectious the laughs were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undoubtedly, three of the cutest kids on the planet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:45 AM EDT

    Just stumbled across your blog and it is too cute! Your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a regular reader of your blog, I love it. Your kids are beautiful and your words of wisdom are so appreciated. I am writing to ask you about a site that you once had posted. It was a clothing site where you bought the triplets matching bathing suits. Can you post that site again? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Jessica- I generally have pretty good luck with http://www.cwdkids.com/ for matching boy/girl swimsuits. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.