Saturday, May 02, 2009

Firecracker, Firecracker...

K picked up a little cheer on the playground that she taught 'the brothers.' It is impossible to watch them do this without giggling. I know P & R will soon be too cool for such 'girly' nonsense, so I am enjoying it while I can.

I really need to catch them on video, but in the meantime this will suffice.
Fi-ya cwacka, Fi-ya cwacka, Boom, Boom, Boom!
Fi-ya cwacka, Fi-ya cwacka, Boom, Boom, Boom!

Da boys got da muscles.Da teachas got da bwains.

Da gu-roils got da pwetty legs and...


WE WIN DA GAME!!!

7 comments:

  1. That is soooooooooooooooo cute! I think the pictures where fine but it would much nicer ina video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have their own little cheer squad! AND they are dressed ALIKE! Love their spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:04 AM EDT

    I forgot about this cheer. An oldie but a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to tell you that my 40+ niece cheered this exact cheer when she was a little girl!!! It's an antique cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I remember that cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to always do this! That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blast from the past. That cheer reminds me of summer days at my Meema's house:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.