Tonight as we were having a fancy dinner of frozen pizza, I was telling the children about what was on the agenda for tomorrow. I mentioned that they would be celebrating Earth Day at school--which led to discussions about why we celebrate that holiday.
P's eyes got big as he said, "OOOOOH...and will the bad guys celebrate Littering Day tomorrow?"
The things your children say always bring a smile to me. They are precious little people- thank you for sharing the stories.
ReplyDeletePriceless! I love how little minds work. :)
ReplyDeleteToo funny- we talked about Earth Day at dinner tonight also. Later when I tried to get my little girl to turn her light off in her room to save energy- she said "Mommy- I don't have to worry about that until tomorrow! It's not Earth Day yet!" I guess I have a little bit more explaining to do!
ReplyDeleteAww, how cute!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious Jen!
ReplyDeletepriceless
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your blog. I love that you have posts full of wisdom and truth and then you also have these adorable ones! Kids are the best!
ReplyDelete