Monday, March 30, 2009

Mom's Smile

I am catching up on e-mail and just found a great link Randi sent me. Here is a WONDERFUL idea to help your children understand the impact their actions are having on their Mommy's attitude.

5 comments:

  1. Hey that is a great idea! Wont say what my face would have looked like today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would like that. It's going in my Tumblr so I can use it when my children are a bit older. Glad you all arrived home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great visual reminder! (And thanks for the link: I always love it when blogs "known" to me suggest links to blogs they like.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the mention!

    Mary, mom to many

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:00 PM EDT

    Love it! I'm trying it right away! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.

If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.