Asking the Lord to keep the eyes of my heart open to the extraordinary lessons of every day life.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Spring!
This morning K spotted our cherry trees in full bloom through the sunroom window. "Mama! Look! It SNOWED!" R scrunched up his face and corrected her, "No, K, it SPRING-ed!"
Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate and read every one. One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning from other people's life experience.
If you have a question, make sure I have an email or can access your blogger profile to message you back. You can always email me through my blogger profile if you prefer.
My little one thought the same thing when our Dogwoods bloomed last week!
ReplyDeleteThose cherry trees are gorgeous.
Great observation, little R! I couldn't have said it better.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I bet your yard looks beautiful!
ReplyDeletejealous in michigan. we just got 3 inches of snow. a year ago it WAS 80 DEGREES.
ReplyDeleteI wish it would spring-ed at our house.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful trees.
My son said the same thing (snow) when ours bloomed here. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Katy in Michigan, but at least our Minnesota snow is finally melting. A year ago yesterday it was 81 here.
ReplyDeleteThose trees sure look beautiful!
Too cute! Your trees are gorgeous. I love this time of the year. Our azaleas are in full bloom right now.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
LOL! R's comment cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! What a great observation/ comment from R.
ReplyDelete