When I met K for the first time and looked in that little face, all I could imagine was pink and ruffles and bows. Honestly, it intimidated me a little, as I am not really a "girly girl."
As her completely spunky and fearless personality has emerged, all of those fears of what to do with a girl have gone to the wayside. They are replaced by new fears of what to do with this girl.
Case in point, a conversation I overheard my husband having with her yesterday.
"K, you have got to learn to be more gentle with your brothers."
That's funny! We're always telling our boys to toughen up a bit. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this!!!
ReplyDeletethat's awesome. yeah, my creighton is almost 16 months old and she is SO rough and tough and tom boy already...OH I AM SO GLAD TOO! Because I am so not girly...that was my biggest fear with a girl...I am sure this could change but for now...I love it that she isn't frilly
ReplyDeleteI love it! It sounds like she and Mary Mac are similar in spirit and spunk. We should get them together to play......or should we?! : )
ReplyDelete